SEO Jobs in Chandigarh
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Number of Vacancies: 20
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Fluent English is must (Ability to speak, write, listen & read English)
- Ability to take challenges & difficult tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience : 1- 3 years
- Location : Chandigarh
- Joining : IMMEDIATELY
Fresher : 10K – 15K
Experienced: 20K – 30K
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers
PG:M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- Walk In Days : Monday – Saturday
- Timings : 9 – 6 PM
- Contact Person : Kavita
- Contact Details : +919501488575, +919878375376, +919878873077
- Mail Id : email@example.com
- Address : SCO : 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A Chandigarh, India 160022
- Role Category: Programming & Design, PHP Trainer
Interested Candidates can Apply Now or Send your resume to our email.