What is Inbound Marketing?
PPCChamp has nurtured this area of expertise for 10+ years, and has grown into a group that can take on any project, anywhere in the world!
Inbound Marketing is quite possibly the best way to market today. Many major and minor brands to participate in inbound marketing today. Many of the tools that we are using today specially designed for inbound marketing.
Inbound Marketing leads are of much higher quality than outbound. Outbound has its own benefits when it comes to branding and positioning. But you can push only so far. This is why inbound marketing has seen tremendous favor for past few years.
What is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound Marketing tactic is a PULL MARKETING technique that relies on earning interest of people instead of buying it. It focuses on people choice and preference which pull them towards your product or services. Examples are Videos, Networking, Social Media, and Blog.
Inbound Marketing helps you to work smarter with your money than traditional outbound marketing. Whether your company is big and small, inbound is 10x more effective for increasing:
- Website traffic
- Lead generation
- Customer loyalty
Why is Inbound Marketing Hot Today?
Inbound Marketing is so powerful because you have the power to give the searcher/consumer exactly what answers they are looking for at the precise point that they need it. That builds trust, reputation and authority are whatever niche is practicing this form of marketing in.
How do you do Inbound Marketing?
Inbound Marketing isn’t a singular process that can be setup and run. It is a concept that requires a dramatic shift in the way you market your brand. It encompasses everything you do when it comes to digital marketing. As said earlier, it is important to incorporate various tools into the process and only then will it start working and show results.
The Inbound Marketing Methodology
Using inbound marketing can turn into customers and promoters of your business.
Let’s go through the various ways and tools that you will need to make inbound marketing a process that your brand follows:
- Attract – we want to attract the right strangers to your website and to your brand with quality, compelling content that answers the questions they have. We will use blogging, social media, keyword and SEO strategy and even outbound advertising to do this.
- Customers – we optimized landing pages, forms and compelling calls to action we will convert these leads visitors into qualified leads.
- Close – with the help of tools like lead scoring, closed loop reporting, lead nurturing, and vast lead intelligence, paired with lead follow-up best practices.
- Delight – This someone overlooked component of inbound marketing can be your secret weapon in ensuring referrals and renewals.
Types of Inbound Marketing
Most successful inbound marketing campaigns in co-operating all or parts of the following elements:
Search Engine Optimization is an integral part of effective inbound marketing. Using effective keyword analysis, well-structured site design and SEO “best practices to launch your website to the top of search results.
By far the most common form of inbound marketing, blogging can play a powerful role in driving traffic and nurturing leads.
Social media is where the world is at today and it forms a crucial part of the inbound mix. The inbound strategy requires you to be present where your audience is and social media platforms are the best place to find them. It has created some of the largest companies in the world such as Facebook and Twitter. With 67% of online adults using social media to share information.
Calls to action
Inbound Marketing needs customers to take action and follow up on your content pieces and ads.
Your online activities to attract leads using the inbound strategy usually end up at the landing page. Your prospects would have clicked on a CTA and that leads them to a landing page. The conversion process depends on how well you have designed the landing page.
Proper Lead Management strategies are essential to ensure that you get higher conversions.
You would think email marketing is an outbound marketing strategy. The fact is, it is used extremely well for inbound strategies too. Email marketing today is completely permission based.
Knowing and understanding what your campaigns are doing. Marketing Analytics ensures that you are knowledgeable about your campaigns.
Advantages of Inbound Marketing
The main benefit of inbound marketing includes:
- Cost Effective
- Creating Content Assets together build team Spirit
- Due to that content-driven nature of inbound marketing
- It allows for building of long term relationships since it is based on the continuous delivery of information and the two-way nature of social media communication
- Inbound Builds Brand Equity Inbound Encourage Customer Conversation
- Inbound Saves Money
- Inbound Makes time for relationship