How to Promote Jewellery Business Online?
Are you a jewellery seller looking for worthy online marketing solutions to grow your jewellery business online? You are at right place.
As a jewellery seller, you might have been noticing that how many people are selling jewelley online these days. More than 1000 pieces of jewellery is selling on internet every day.
How do you compete with those people?
The offline marketing plans can be costly and boring too, you never want to spoil your money in offline marketing as it is a most time consuming part of marketing.
We at PPCChamp, having a better and cost effective choice for you if you are really thinking about How to promote jewellery business online.
Talk to us on Skype “ppc.champ”, to consult about your jewellery business.
Achieve top positions on Google
Google, being the most powerful and popular search engine today, offers a lot of great resources as well for making your Jewellery business searchable more easily.
In plain English, search engine optimization is all about understanding how people search for stuff online in order to optimize website performance.
You see, once webmasters know why and how people search for products and services online, they can then parse that data and do some concrete things to their sites/blogs to drive more traffic to it.
“Just what are some of these things,” you may be thinking. Well, whole books have been written about it, but it all starts with keywords.
Keywords are simply the actual words (and phrases) web surfers type in to find stuff online.
To use jewelry as an example, let’s say you were thinking about buying your wedding jewellery.
So, you hit the web to do some research on price, quality of stone, etc.
What are some likely words you’d type in when you log onto your favorite search engine (eg, Google, Yahoo!, Bing)?
Following are a few:
Examples of Keyword Phrases
Women’s engagement rings
Women’s wedding jewelry
Women’s silver rings
All of these are keyword phrases. Once you typed them in, then you’d hit the enter button and start your research.
Why achieving Top position in Google is so important
- Being on top position in search engine rankings is very essential for the success of your business and includes lots of advantages for getting into the top.
- Once you achieve this, there is no going back. Many big businesses pay big dollars for ranking on top in search engine results page which will provide them more exposure for their products and services.
- This will increase organic traffic for your site. If your site is not visible on top of search engines, you will never be found and even lose money before getting any chance to do any business.
- On the contrary, getting on top will increase the overall organic traffic, giving you a chance to get your business seen worldwide.
How SEO Can Help an Online Handmade Jewelry Business
If you owned an online store that sold this type of jewelry, you’d want your site to pop up in search results, right?
Conventional internet marketing wisdom is that web surfers rarely click past the third page of results; so ideally, you want to “SEO” your site so that it pops up on the first three pages of results that are returned by search engines.
One of the easiest ways to do this is to write informative content containing the keywords that users type in when they conduct searches for the type of product/service you’re promoting.
Benefits of Ranking Top of Google
- Ranking on top makes sure that you have a good image and reputation.
- Your business is visible to the whole world and this great exposure broadens the range of company promotion and globalization of your company.
- This gains you trust and persuades conversions for your site. It ensures a higher ROI as well as a flow of targeted clients who are interested in your products and services.
- When your business ranks top in major search engines for your targeted keyword, it will certainly boost your brand awareness as people trust brands that rank high in the SERPs.
Our inbound marketing tips for Jewellery shop
Inbound marketing is a phrase which is used to describe the process of flooding the internet with so much of your information that people can find enough of it in Google search and other search engines when they actually need it.
This highly depends on blogs and content because they provide the customers with information which they actually want to read about. Therefore, it is very important to make your website content relevant to your target audience.
Organic SEO – Content Marketing is Important
Google (which is the leading search engine by far) likes “informative” content.
Now, while this can be very subjective, you can take it to mean that it DOESN’T want spammy, keyword-stuffed content.
So, produce content that helps your potential buyers make a decision.
Using the silver engagement ring example, you might explain what engagement (or silver) is, how it gets its color, where it originates from, what types of skin tones it looks best on, what cultures are known for using engagement rings, why it’s such a popular fashion stone, etc.
The topics are endless – especially as it’s fashion. Keep in mind when producing copy that you want to push the customer along the sales funnel (ie, to make a purchase).
BUT . . . not at the expense of the customer. Sometimes, saying something “negative” (eg, telling the truth about a product/service) can work in your favor. How?
Well, it instills trust.
See what I mean? When customers trust you, they are much more likely to buy from you.
The trap that many shopping sites fall into is not having enough content. So no, it’s not just enough to have product descriptions and photos.
Content Marketing refers to the creation of content that is used to attract visitors to your website with the purpose of converting them into your customers.
It is the content that addresses every specific keyword that people search for and provides them with enough information which would provoke them to make a decision.
A jewellery store has a website that outlines what the business is all about, what you sell, and galleries of your products.
You need to add a blog to your website and start posting content which people are searching for in order to integrate content marketing into your marketing strategy.
- Local SEO is a marketing technique that focuses on promoting local businesses and on users that are looking for specific product and services available locally.
- This results in an increase in potential customers with visibility that comes by finding your website easily.
- This is one of the best ways to take advantage of the searches in your local area as it can send direct traffic to your website.
- To utilize a local campaign focusing on search terms and strategies, you need to base your strategies to include the use of on-page and off-page marketing with the use of local business listings.
- PPC advertising is a marketing technique where you only pay when your ad is clicked. Your results can be tracked, and if your budget is big enough, you can rank high with any keyword which is related to your products and services.
- The key is to develop ads that will appear to consumers when they are searching for your business, jewellery products or other keywords that are relevant to your business.
- By using PPC advertising strategically you have more control on how your business appears upon a relevant search query. Not only are you increasing your visibility to consumers looking for jewellery products, but also increases the likelihood of them visiting your website and store locations.
Make Good use of social media
- A social networking site is an online platform that focuses on building social relations among people along with sharing their interests and activities at the same time. The jewellery business is a social business.
- Those jewellery stores that commit to a well-thought strategy on social networking enjoy tangible benefits. Social media is a way to have leveraged conversations with your clients, exchange ideas, build trust and brand loyalty in a non-threatening platform. You can reach out to people with special offers using this platform.
- Social media success can be achieved in an easy and straightforward manner if done effectively. Building your engagement in social media instead of spending time and resources while developing an elaborate plan can go a long way in achieving your business goals without abandoning your other activities that take priority.
Benefits of Social media in Jewellery business
- Generate sales
- Brand Awareness
- Highlight new products
- Promote social media engagement
- Gain attention
- Customer reviews
Maintain ORM(Online Reputation Management) of your jewellery business
In online business, you have to be very careful regarding your brand reputation. You can also take ORM services for your jewellery business to eliminate the chances of reputation loss.
Need Help to know more about How to Promote Jewellery Business Online? These are the just few tips you can use in your digital marketing strategy for jewellery business.
If you need a hand, we can assist you as we have more than 500 happy clients and having many years of experience. Contact us to consult about your jewellery business.