How to promote a pest control business online?
If you are looking for online ways to attract more customers online for your pest control business then you have landed at the right place.
A recent study showed that 88% of consumers in Canada, New Zealand, US, Australia etc search online to contact pest control agencies.
To be successful in the competitive online pest control business, you need to be very proactive and creative with your online marketing strategies.
PPCChamp, a digital marketing company has the solution for your all pest control marketing concerns. Catch us on Skype “ppc.champ” and let’s discuss about your pest control business.
How to promote a pest control business online?
The Search Engine is your Friend!
The pest control services industry in the United States comprises approximately 12,000 establishments that generate total annual revenue of around $9billion. The demand for the products and services is governed by occupancy of commercial spaces and home sales.
The comparatively larger companies’ benefit from the fact that they already have an established brand and therefore they can take it a bit easy as far as pest control advertising is concerned. When you are starting out, you can successfully compete with the recognized brands. More and more people are searching for local pest exterminators on the web.
Internet marketing has yielded desired results. In the past, a business needed to be listed in the yellow pages alone and that was all that was required for its marketing bit. Now it is your website that needs to be indexed by the leading search engines.
Paid Search Marketing
- There are several ways to spend your marketing pest control dollars. One way is to go the more “traditional” online route of paid search marketing.
- Google AdWords is the place to start because Google is the number one search engine by a long shot. We know your potential customers are online, and we know they are more than likely using Google.
- AdWords has several powerful tools that allow you to track the success of your ads and make adjustments in order to maximize matches between potential clients and your ads.
- While it can be extremely effective, Google Adwords can be a complicated beast.
Contact PPCChamp to consult Google Adwords for pest control companies to handle your campaign.
Organic Search Marketing
- Paid searches work efficiently and effectively to tap into new customer bases, but other customers will find you through more organic searches of content.
- To ensure clients find your website, you must invest time and money into content development and social media campaigns in order to optimize your search engine results.
- Content like blogs, videos, and infographics increase a potential client’s engagement with your company and your brand making them more likely to convert into a sale or contract.
- It’s often not feasible for small businesses to take on this work in-house, though, so using a portion of your marketing pest control budget can go a long way.
Google Local Optimization
- Your potential customers are using local and mobile search on their mobile phones and tablets more than any time in history.
- Getting your pest control business on the google map, and getting it ranked has never been more important to a pest control operator.
- The most important steps are to claim and optimize your google business listing, establish a consistent name, address and phone number, or NAP, across all of your online directories, and putting a system in place to request and collect online reviews from your existing customers, in your real service areas.
- Getting your business on the google map, provides the best return on investment to a local pest control business.
- Keep this thing in your mind that your potential customers are looking for you online.
- You need to make sure that what they find online accurately reflects the image you want to portray. Business review sites like Yelp, Angie’s List, Facebook and Foursquare can drive customers to or away from you.
- Monitoring these sites and adding to them with customer testimonials and reviews means your best self always shines through and attracts even more clients.
Try to be Social for more awareness
Social media marketing is free to try on your own, and it can connect you directly with customers in your area. Facebook alone has an average 936 million daily active users and 1.44 billion monthly active users worldwide. If you reach out to just a tiny fraction of those people, you could generate thousands of leads for your pest control business as a whole.
- It is necessary to create viral content and promote it through social media channels. You should create link baits and promote them through social media websites.
- This will lead to an increase in both primary and secondary traffic to your website. If the website gains popularity on websites like Reddit or Digg, you can get a large number of links.
- The tangible benefit of these relevant links from a trusted domain is that your pest control website gains authority and is naturally placed high in the search engine results. Increased visibility translates into increased business.
Benefits of Promoting a pest control business Online
The internet is very powerful to promote your pest control business and convey your potential buyers about you and your pest control services.
Here are the following benefits you will get by promoting your pest control business online.
- Broad and global Reach
- Highly adaptable to multitasking
- Residual and continuity effect
- All-hour based marketing service
- Automation versus delegation
- Convenient, easy and quick service delivery
- Follow-up and after-sales relationship
- Advertising to target markets
- Instant transaction execution with digital payment service
- Customers’ data collection and personalization
- Easy tweaking & positive change to marketing and advertising campaign on the goDiversification
- Standard measure of the cause and effect
As you have read all the above promotional tips, you might be having some questions in your mind. We at PPCChamp is available to welcome your all questions regarding how to promote a pest control business online.
Contact us to get creative with your pest control marketing strategies, and you can quickly build a name for yourself in your community.