Want an e-commerce site that closely caters to your customer needs while boosting your bottom line?
Here is what ECommerce Partners’ consulting can do for you:
- Analyze your business and assess its potential
- Define creative, functional, and technical requirements – now and in the foreseeable future
- Draft SEO needs – now and in the foreseeable future
- Develop a customized e-commerce strategy leveraging industry expertise & best practices
- Design information architecture, wireframes, site maps and process flows
- Write an effective e-commerce RFP
- Review responses and help select best third-party offering for integration
- Launch a successful website or optimize your existing site
- Increase traffic, engagement, and conversion rates rapidly and continuously
- Drive online sales and revenues
Launching Successful E-commerce Sites
Building a new business from the ground up can be a daunting task… unless, of course, you have the right web agency to support you in the process. At ECommerce Partners, we specialize in helping companies create successful e-commerce sites from scratch. In fact, we have developed a proven methodology for that exact purpose.
Called ERS (E-commerce Requirement Specifications), it leverages our unique blend of the Internet, technology, and business expertise as well as established industry best practices to provide you with a customized, portable blueprint for your e-commerce success.
The ERS includes the following steps:
- Defining business goals, target markets, and success metrics
- Drafting creative, functional, SEO, content and technical requirements
- Developing site blueprint and roadmap with information architecture wireframes, sitemaps and process flows
Optimizing Existing Ecommerce Sites
If you already have an ecommerce site but want better results, our consultants can help, too. We start by analyzing your current site. In particular, we examine the following:
- Usability. We analyze the site’s user experience, navigation, overall architecture, look and feel, readability, calls to action, conversion, customer engagement and retention metrics. Read more about our web usability analysis.
- Performance. We evaluate the site’s ecommerce security, checkout process, landing page download times, and browser compatibility
- Landing Pages. We review the site’s entry pages in terms of conversion, stickiness, usability, navigation and general performance and also pay special attention to your homepage. Read more about our landing page optimization.
- Internet Marketing. We assess your paid and organic search engine efforts and their results, and we review your content’s effectiveness in terms of SEO tagging and keywords. Read more about our online marketing offerings.
Once the analysis is complete, we really roll up our sleeves. Depending on your needs, we either show you what you can do to significantly boost your bottom line, or we actually do it for you. Either way, ECommerce Partners will help turn your ecommerce site into a winner.
What you should do now?
If you are serious about becoming great at online marketing, you should download our amazingly useful free reports. If you’d like us to dramatically improve your website, visit our “Services” page and then contact us for more information.
And if you have any comments or questions about this article, contact us.