Digital Marketing Tips for Startups
Digital marketing Tips For Startups – Now a day’s number of companies is investing huge budget on digital marketing to promote their businesses. 90% of people are using the online services & social media sites. Digital marketing is best approach for startups. It is best way to make the millions of people aware about your new product & services. So today, we are going to share you some digital marketing tips for startups
Digital marketing strategy for Startups
1. Proper Competition & Market research – First all you will have to proper research of market & competition. In which market or business profile you have to deal & who is your competitor & what is their strategy etc. Digital marketing will be based on competition & marketing research.
2. To know about your target customer – Second point is that you must be aware about your target customer to whom you have to target for your services & products. Try to know Age, Interest, Need, behaviour etc of your customer.
The website is, and should be, the focal point of every digital strategy as this is where traffic from every other digital marketing channel would be directed. Your website should be based on following features
- Website Should be responsive and optimized for all browsers and mobile devices.
- It should be correctly Search Engine Optimized
- Call-to-Action Should be required
- The website should be clean and easy to navigate
- The contact email/phone clearly visible and clickable
- There should be a Business’s social media page
4. Search Engine Optimization
Amongst all other components of a digital strategy, SEO plays a major role in customer acquisition and sales. Almost every customer begins their search for a product/service on a search engine and ranking high in search results, for the right keyword, can drive a large volume of organic (un-paid) traffic to your website.
With paid advertising getting increasingly expensive across channels, it is essential that every business invests in SEO to attract a good percentage of organic traffic, reduce the overall customer-acquisition cost and boost profitability.
5. Social Media
Social media is an extremely effective medium for branding as well as lead generation and developing a cutting-edge social media plan should be a major part of your digital strategy. The plan would entail clarifying business objectives for social media, putting together a content plan (audience analysis, content categories, post frequency, post timings) and determining the main metrics and KPIs that would be used to consistently set targets and measure success
6. Paid Advertising – Google Adwords/Facebook Ads/LinkedIn Ads/Retargeting
Paid advertising is essential, especially for businesses that are in the startup stage, to help get the word out and extend their products/services to a greater audience. It can help get consistent and valuable traffic to the website while SEO and offline efforts are yet to begin showing results. For established businesses too, paid advertising is an excellent customer acquisition and branding channel and should be given due attention while drafting the digital strategy.
Maintaining a blog which constantly shares valuable, informative, engaging and relevant content plays a pivotal role in attracting the right kind of audience to your website. Apart from this, it also establishes your business as an expert or thought leader in the space and builds trust with prospective customers. Apart from the fact that a good blog can be an excellent source of inbound traffic and leads, the content helps your SEO efforts as well.
8. Analytic & Reporting
As the digital strategy is being executed, it is of paramount importance to constantly analyze results and compare them with the set KPIs to check if all campaigns are on track to yielding the desired results. It is therefore essential to draw up a list of key metrics, for each of the channels listed above, that will be monitored and measured at pre-set intervals.
Contact For Digital Marketing Services
So If you need the Digital marketing services for promote your business the must contact to PPCChamp for Online marketing. We can provide you 100% result oriented services. For more information you can contact us at +91 9501488575 & by skype at ppc.champ or by mail at email@example.com