Digital Marketing Strategies For Houseboat Rental Business
You have come to the right page if you are looking for Digital Marketing Strategies for houseboat rental business.
Houseboat renting business is very profitable but can be hazardous if your potential audience doesn’t know about your Houseboat rental services.
Obviously offline marketing is no more effective because more than 70% people are dependent upon online search results.
There are many houseboat renting companies offering incredible tours and activities for travelers.
But, to kill them with an effective online marketing strategy for houseboat rental business, you can contact PPCChamp on Skype “ppc.champ”.
You can take the following steps for houseboat internet marketing to reach your target audience.
How to promote Houseboat Rental Business online?
A recent survey done on 749 businesses, indicated that more than 60% of Canada, America, New Zealand, Australian, Indian companies are now gearing up on online marketing strategies. While the other 40% stated that they plan to use social media sites like Facebook and Twitter to advertise their products and services.
Plan your paid search campaigns (PPC).
- Paid search offers numerous benefits to Houseboat Renting business owners because, it allows you to secure top placement on search engines and measure results of your online marketing efforts with a great degree of accuracy.
- If you’re taking advantage of paid search advertising, or pay-per-click campaigns, where travelers can find you in the “sponsored” section of search engine results when looking for “Houseboat tours in [your city]” or similar search criteria, make sure you plan around your peak and slow seasons for maximum exposure.
- When you are investing some of your online marketing dollars to Google Adwords or Facebook ad campaigns, plan your biggest monthly spend around the months leading up to your busiest times of the year instead of spending the same amount year-round.
- You can contact PPCChamp to get instant results for your houseboat renting business.
Use the right keywords
- By now, most of us are well aware that search engines have a great influence over customer decisions. But if you need evidence, here it is: 4 in 5 people who are looking for a houseboat tour rental are likely to turn to Google first.
- Therefore, optimizing text on your online platforms, including your website, social media accounts is important.
- This means that you should include your product and location in your titles, profile and activity descriptions, and even your online ad copy.
Build fans on Social Media
- Use social media to your advantage. It is the perfect platform for you to showcase the experience you wish to deliver and the team that drives it all. A company who does this well is PPCChamp. You can contact us on Skype “ppc.champ”.
- It is also a great place to talk to your customers in a more personal way. It allows your company to show off its identity and give your customers a preview of the experience they are likely to get should they decide to make a booking with you.
Build your email list
- Email marketing can be a powerful and effective marketing tool for houseboat renting business owners.
- Whether you want to increase bookings of rentals for the season or promote your new boating tour packages and other offerings, turn to email to spread the word.
- Customized emails with the recipient’s name in the message body can add a personal touch.
- Make sure your staff always captures a prospect’s email address and that you set up a subscribe button somewhere on your website to build your list.
Tell customers what makes you unique
- Just like every other business, you are likely to come up against competitors. What can you do to give yourself a competitive advantage?
- Take a good look at your business model and think about the strengths of your houseboat renting company and the potential opportunities you have.
- If you find your strengths aligning with your opportunities, you are likely to find your competitive advantage there.
Use pictures to entice customers
- Apart from text, you can also use pictures to show off your tours.
- Visual content makes up 63% of social media, which means sharing images has become part of our online culture.
- What more, studies have also shown that the brain processes images faster than words, making images a much more efficient way of communicating with your audience.
- And the best reason to share images on social media is this – that it increases the likelihood of your content being viewed by 94%. The only caveat here is that your pictures need to be clear and of high quality.
Send the right message across all communication platforms
- One of the key takeaways from three years of marketing studies is consistency that is sending a consistent message to your customers at every touch point.
- You need to communicate your brand and your products consistently every time your customer interacts with you, may that be on your website, through social media, a phone call, an email or when you pick them up at 8am on the day of their tour.
- This is definitely easier said than done. However, a key to succeeding in this area is to ensure that your staff and guides understand the culture of the company and the importance of excellent customer service.
Don’t forget to get your customers to leave you a review
- Remember how that people are more likely to search about a specific product or service before purchasing it, or in this case making a reservation?
- They are searching for testimonials from previous customers because it is viewed as a more trustworthy and reliable opinion. It is also a form of word of mouth, which happens to be one of the most effective ways of marketing. This is also helpful to create your online Reputation (ORM).
- Once the tour or activity is over, don’t forget to ask customers to leave a review for your company. It doesn’t take a lot of effort but it does make a world of difference for your business.
Benefits of Digital Marketing strategies for Houseboat Rental Business
Level playing field
Any business can compete with any competitor regardless of size with a solid digital marketing strategy. Traditionally a smaller retailer would struggle to match the finesse of the fixtures and fittings of its larger competitors.
Your business can develop its online marketing strategy for very little cost and can potentially replace costly advertising channels such as Yellow Pages, television, radio and magazine.
Simple to measure
For measuring traffic to your site you can use Google Analytics to measure specific goals you want to achieve for your website or blog and most packaged email marketing solutions provide good insight into how many people are opening, reading and converting from your emails.
Real time results
you don’t have to wait weeks for a boost to your business like you would have to waiting for a fax or form to be returned. You can see the numbers of visitors to your site and its subscribers increase, peak trading times, conversion rates and much more at the touch of a button.
Refinement of your strategy
Basically anything that you capture in your customer journey can be reported on and honed for greater success at the fraction of the cost of traditional marketing. After all, how annoying is it to get a couple of forms returned from a mailshot. Marketing online enables you to refine your strategy at any point in time and see any improvements or opportunities for further refinement almost instantaneously.
A well maintained website with quality content targeting the needs and adding value to your target audience can provide significant value and lead generation opportunities. The same can be said for utilizing social media channels and personalized email marketing.
Far greater exposure
your business can be seen anywhere in the world from one marketing campaign, the cost to do these using traditional methods would be considerable. Plus once you have optimized the key word search content in your website you should see a long-term return on your investment and will be fairly low cost to maintain your ranking.
Online, using social media share buttons on your website, email and social media channels enables your message to be shared incredibly quickly, just look how effective it is for sharing breaking news.
If you consider the average Facebook user has 190 friends of which an average of 12% see their liked posts – your one message has actually been seen by 15 new prospects, now imagine a number of them also like and share your message and their friends do the same? Mind blowing isn’t it. However a word of caution, bad news can travel much quicker so make sure you have a risk management strategy to tackle negative press as soon as it is circulated.
Online people get the choice to opt in or out of communications and often it are relevant because they were the ones searching for it in the first place. Also, have you ever got frustrated receiving a regular email on a topic that interests and adds value to you? Nor me so don’t underestimate the power of market segmentation and tailored marketing.
With digital marketing you can encourage your prospects, clients and followers to take action, visit your website, read about your products and services, rate them, buy them and provide feedback which is visible to your market. So it doesn’t take long for good publicity to enhance the prospects of your business.
Online promotion and advertising are more effective than offline. You must have your own SEO optimized website. If you need any consultancy for your houseboat renting business, you may ask from PPCChamp.