Digital Marketing Strategies for Bar and Nightclub Business
The major problem of bar owners is to get more and more customers. Are you one of them?
Here are few tips that should be included in your Digital Marketing strategies for Bar and Nightclub business.
Promoting a nightclub can be tricky as it needs an effective strategy to grow more customers and revenues.
Get your bar and nightclub business online – Contact PPCChamp on Skype “ppc.champ”.
People searches for Bar and Nightclubs
Some 55% of adults say they get news and information about local restaurants, bars, and clubs. When they seek such information, here are the sources they say they rely on most:
71% turn to the internet, including:
- Search engines – 58% rely on them
- specialty websites – 10% rely on them
- social media – 3% rely on social networking sites or Twitter
10% rely on newspapers, including
- printed copies – 26% rely on them
- newspaper websites – 5% rely on them
10% rely on word of mouth
9% rely on local TV, either broadcasts or websites
Promote Bar and Nightclub Business online
Initialize from SEO & SEM
- Search engine optimization (SEO) improves your website’s position in natural or “organic” search results (as opposed to paid search results).
- To do this, make sure your site uses words and phrases consumers are likely to use when they search for businesses like yours. For instance, if you own a bar and restaurant in Canada, you’d want to use general keywords like “restaurant,” but also more specific keywords and phrases like “best bar and restaurant in Canada”.
PPC(Pay Per Click)
- Pay per Click includes paid search advertising. You can buy PPC (pay-per-click) ads, where you pay only when a user clicks on your ad, on search engines such as Bing or Google.
- Advertising on Facebook is another option, and lets you narrowly target your ads. For instance, if your Bar and Night club is trying to attract young generation, you could target local young generation to enjoy in your bar and nightclub.
- Use the Google Analytics tool (it’s free) to get information about your website visitors and measure the results of your SEO & SEM efforts. For example, if analytics show that most of your visitors are coming from a particular review and rating site, you can focus more of your marketing efforts there.
Local search directories
- Getting your restaurant or bar listed in as many places as possible on the Internet is key to successfully attracting new customers.
- Local search directories, which feature local businesses, should be an important part of your online marketing strategy. Popular local search sites include Bing Local, CitySearch, Google+ Local (formerly Google Places) there are also typically niche sites for bars, restaurants, or your city or region that you’ll want to get listed on.
- Visit each site to see if your business is listed; “claim” your listing, making sure the information about your bar or restaurant is accurate and matches what’s on your website.
- Then optimize your listing with extras such as photos, maps/directions, menus, coupons or special offers—the same types of things you put on your website. Monitor your listings regularly to keep them updated. (Some local search sites also include ratings and reviews; for more on these, read our article about social media.)
- This strategy revolves around giving a prospective customer information about your product or service, as well as information in general. Everyone is trying to sell, but those that can inform are more likely to get sales.
- People will attribute a certain level of expertise to a company, and this create confidence in the consumer. Content marketing in the past was often done with printed brochures and guide books, but today, this can be done with articles and other forms of information on a business’s website.
- Once new customers try your bar or restaurant, use email marketing to keep them coming back.
- Collecting customers’ email addresses can be as simple as including a form with the check, having a sign-up sheet at the hostess station, or encouraging servers to ask for email addresses.
- Email marketing can take many forms. You can send a quick email about an upcoming happy hour at your bar; email an invitation to a five-course dinner at your restaurant; email an announcement about your new chef; email special offers and coupons; or email a monthly newsletter.
Build your social media presence
- Adding social media to your marketing mix can hugely increase awareness about your restaurant, generate motivated engagement with your food, and get you more customers in your door.
- Facebook provides an incredible opportunity for dining establishments to connect with their clientele. You’d be hard pressed to find a patron of yours who is not on this site – and most of them are checking their updates a few times a day.
- Facebook is a place where people go to ‘hangout’ with friends. That’s why they go out to eat too, right
- Instagram is a hugely popular photo sharing platform. With its seamless integration with Facebook, it’s used about 95% of the time when your patrons are posting images to their Facebook friends.
- You can use Instagram in conjunction with your Facebook tactics, or you can use the site on its own. Here are seven tips for Instagram marketing, on its own.
- Twitter is a very successful marketing tool for bar and nightclub business, both large and small and from high end to fast food (including street trucks). With only 140 characters per update, tweets get read, and shared at a phenomenal, immediate rate. Twitter is also used a lot through mobile.
Track What People are saying about You
- You have to be responsible for checking up on the buzz surrounding you online. What are people saying? Reinforce the positive comments and look into the negative ones. Respond to them. Ask for customers’ ideas on fixing the problem.
- This will help you to maintain Online reputation(ORM) for bar and nightclub business.
- This will show customers that you being proactive and taking their input. Work on what needs fixing and politely counter the comments that are untrue. Post about what you’re doing to fix negative aspects.
- Customers will see your extra effort and reward it. Always work on improving your nightclub.
Benefits of Digital Marketing Strategies for Bar and Nightclub Business
Connects You To Internet Consumers
It’s estimated that at least 80% of people search for information online. This means that if your bar and nightclub business is well optimized you have high chances of attracting a good number of these people. When you are able to get the online customers, you increase your customers which increase your profits.
It Generates Higher Conversion Rates
Researchers have shown that online buyers buy faster than offline buyers. The reason for this is because online buyers are already aware of what they want; therefore, when you provide what the buyers are interested in, you are able to easily sell your bar and nightclub services.
Saves You Money
It’s very affordable to promote your bar and nightclub business online. This is because the costs of running an online marketing campaign are much lower than those of running an offline campaign. For example, the cost of running a website is much lower than that of renting a physical office.
Since your customers are able to easily get in touch with you, you have a better relationship with them. For example, if a customer is dissatisfied with your service, he/she only needs to get in touch with you via the contact foam.
Easy To Monitor
In addition to enhancing your relationship with your customers, digital marketing is also easy to monitor. Here you can easily monitor the amount of money that you make from your marketing channels. You are also able to monitor and account for the number of customers that you have. This is very easy if you have an email list.
Get You Ahead Of Your Competitors
It’s a known fact that many small businesses aren’t taking advantage of digital marketing. This means that if you take advantage of digital marketing you automatically get ahead of your competitors. For example, you are able to get more customers than your competitors.
Go Beyond Your Boundaries
Since you will be working on the internet, you are able to reach millions of people who aren’t within your locality.
These are just a few ideas to promote a bar and nightclub business effectively online. If you still need any guidance, feel free to contact PPCChamp.