Advanced Affiliate Marketing Course in Chandigarh at PPCChamp -Digital Marketing Company
Affiliate marketing is a great alternative to traditional employment. You work for yourself, and you can work from home. All you need is a PC and a very small amount of cash to start. I’m talking way less than $100. There are ways of starting without spending a penny.
If You interested in learning an affiliate marketing course, then you are at the very right spot. PPCChamp is an Advanced digital marketing company based in Chandigarh India which provide advanced affiliate marketing training to students, entrepreneurs, businessmen to grow their online career & how to make money from affiliate marketing program.
our Advanced Affiliate Marketing Course in Chandigarh will cover all the advanced modules. Just move down your screen & know what comes in our Affiliate marketing program.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is one of the oldest forms of marketing wherein you refer someone to any online product and when that person buys the product based on your recommendation, you receive a commission.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
- You (affiliate) sign up for an advertiser’s affiliate program so that you get an affiliate link (a special URL which contains the username/id of the affiliate).
- Whenever you mention the advertiser on your website you use the affiliate link.
- A customer visits your website and clicks on the affiliate link to visit advertiser’s website.
- The advertiser drops a cookie to your customer’s computer.
- The customer orders something from the advertiser’s website.
- As the customer completes the checkout process, the advertiser checks the cookie on his/her computer.
- The advertiser finds an affiliate cookie that belongs to you and credits you for the sale.
- The advertiser updates the reports to shows all the clicks (traffic) and sales generated from your affiliate link.
- Commissions are paid out – usually on a monthly basis – for all the leads/sales referred in the previous month depending upon advertiser’s payment policy.
6 Great Reasons to Become an Affiliate Marketer?
- Start up costs are super low. To start a regular business where you rent retail space and stock inventory could easily set you back tens of thousands of dollars. As an affiliate, you can get started for the cost of a burger and fries.
- You don’t need staff. No more office politics, and no messy payroll handling. When you get started as an affiliate you can do it all yourself, and when the time comes to grow your business it’s easy to outsource.
- You don’t even need a product you simply have to promote products which are already for sale. Whether it’s an eBook about dog training your or a weight loss supplement – there is a product out there that you can sell as an affiliate.
- You don’t need any expert knowledge on a subject to sell affiliate products either. If you want to be an affiliate for weight loss products, then you don’t need a Ph.D. in nutrition or exercise. All you need is an eager-to-learn mindset and the ability to market the right affiliate products to the right people.
- Earn passive income. It’s a bit like the money you earn if you buy a house and then rent it out – for as long as you own that house and are renting it out, you earn money. In a normal job you only get paid once for the work that you do, but as an affiliate, you can keep making money from the same work day in, day out.
- The opportunity to work your own hours. I’m not saying that you’ll be sitting on a beach drinking Pina Coladas and only working an hour a day after your first month as an affiliate. However, you do have the power to work when it suits you and have a more flexible life. You become your own boss – how cool is that?
PPCChamp – Affiliate Marketing Course Syllabus
- Affiliate Marketing Basics
- Affiliate Network History
- Introduction to Advertisers
- Introduction to Publishers
- How to be a successful Publisher?
- Affiliate Networks Understanding
- How do Affiliate Networks work?
- Affiliate Network Analysis
- How to manage to Affiliate Network Accounts?
- Introduction to top Affiliate Networks
- Top Five Affiliate Networks Understanding
- Affiliate Marketing SWOT
- How to choose a Suitable Affiliate?
- CPA Marketing Fundamentals
- How to make money via Affiliate Marketing?
- Affiliate Marketing Success Stories
- Publishers Case Studies
- Best way to do Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing Course Duration & Eligibility Criteria
- Cours Duration: 45 Days
- Qualification: 10th, 12+, students, graduates, B Tech, MCA, Msc(IT), BCA, BE, any stream
Affiliate Marketing Course: FAQ
At this point, you should have a basic understanding of what affiliate marketing is and how it works. If you have any questions regarding any of this, you can always ask me in the comments section below.
Now, let me answer some of the common questions asked by webmasters and marketers about affiliate marketing:
1.Is affiliate marketing harmful or illegal?
No, it is neither harmful nor illegal, as you will simply be using the particular link provided to you rather than a direct link to link to any site.
2. Affiliate marketing and AdSense: Can we use both?
Yes, you can because affiliate marketing does not violate any Adsense TOS. In fact, for me, affiliate marketing works better than Adsense, and that is one reason you see fewer AdSense ads here at ShoutMeLoud.
3. How do I find an affiliate link for any product?
Not all companies offer an affiliate program, of course, but for those that do offer affiliate programs, you can check their website for related information. When searching, be sure to check the company’s FAQ page if they have one.
Another way find this information is to do a simple Google search. For example, one could place the following phrase into Google Search: “(product name) + affiliate program”. (Replace “product name” with the name of the product you are promoting.)
This should bring you to a landing page. Many companies use an affiliate marketplace like ShareASale, CJ, or Clickbank. These are free to use and you can create a free account.
4. How do I find new products to promote?
Affiliate marketplaces such as those mentioned above are the best places to start your affiliate marketing research. You can browse your niche and see the top performing affiliate programs.
- How to select the right affiliate product to promote.
5. Is it important to have a blog for affiliate promotion?
Not necessarily, but a blog is really the best promotional tool. With that said, you can always use methods such as PPC or advertising to promote a product. This is more like hit-and-run affiliate marketing, however. The best way to make the most out of your affiliate marketing opportunities is to have a blog and use it for hard and soft promotion.
6. How much does it cost to join an affiliate program?
There is no charge for joining an affiliate program, however, your total cost depends on what promotion technique you are using. For example, a blog post doesn’t cost a dime, but PPC marketing, email marketing, and advertising come with various price tags.
7. What qualifications do I need to become an affiliate marketer?
There is literally no qualification required to become an affiliate marketer, though having good copywriting skills and marketing skills will be an added advantage.
8. Are there programs available which automatically converts links into affiliate links?
9. How much money can one make from affiliate marketing?
As I mentioned above, there is no limit to the amount of money you can earn from affiliate programs. It all depends on which program you’re promoting and how many conversion you are making. I started with $47 as my first affiliate income, and now I make almost $4k-5K/month by promoting products which I use every day.
Here is why PPCChamp Affiliate Marketing Course is unique:
- Relevant curriculum. (Online space is dynamic. We make necessary changes in the syllabus depending on the changing trends.)
- We equip you so, that you can churn out quality work.
- You will be made sensitive to changes in the digital world.
- Live projects that let you taste the nuances of the industry.
- You will be certified as “Brand Stylist”.(It gives you the recognition you deserve in the industry.)
- Post training Support (We really want to see you reach THERE)
- 100% placement assistance (We love doing it)
- Hands-on training by well-established trainers